Saturday, July 18, 2009

The prettiest flower & two short poems

The prettiest flower...

Why can’t I have the prettiest flower,
so tender and soft,
so gentle and mild,
yet ever so wild.
Could that wild flower ever love me?
Could it be mine?
I am blind,
yet I can see the beauty,
and not a flaw in it’s petals.
The prettiest flower, come with me,
so I can feel love in my heart once again,
and be with the prettiest flower,
I have ever seen,
Forever...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Love in our hearts, fire in our souls, passion on our minds, tender thoughts of you relieve the heartache and pain of a lifetime, sweet tender kisses excite the senses, warm hugs fill me with love, helps me through the day, time spent away attracts me nearer, dearer, to hold you close stops time, letting our love last forever, letting it grow stronger, happiness in our hearts, helps us get through this cruel life, sets us free, the love in our hearts sets fire to our souls, courses passion through our minds, warms our hearts like a big hug, and like a kiss, excites our senses, stopping time, growing us stronger and sets us free... free to love.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The love of a lifetime is only inches away,
yet it seems like miles before our lips meet,
because my love is so strong,
I can’t stand not having in my arms,
pressed against me forever...

No comments: