Monday, July 27, 2009

Lips as potent...

Lips as potent as a drug,
eyes as intoxicating as alcohol,
skin as soft as a baby,
sends shock waves through my mind,
explodes my senses.

Eyes of fire,
burn in my memory,
soft kisses beckon me
back into your arms.

Arms outstretched,
welcome me with,
with the warmth I yearn for.

Soft silky hair,
caressing my chest
makes me feel,
like I’m flying.

Wind beneath my feet,
holding your hand,
makes me feel whole,
wanting your every touch,
desiring to see your every move,
addicted to your love.

Needing your passion,
your scent driving me wild,
tasting your lips,
I fly high.

Drinking in your eyes,
sends my mind a sway,
shocked by your every touch,
nerve ends explode.

Your arms and soft kisses,
burns my mind,
with heated passion,
flying me higher then a kite could ever hope to go.

With your love,
in my heart,
I can change the world.

My drug is you,
my love is you,
desire is what,
your name should be.

Your love more powerful then death,
tender kisses draw me near to your body,
my want.

Your name my desire,
long kisses,
soft touches,
wanting you,
needing you,
loving you.

Addict me my drug,
for it is you,
I need.

No comments: