Saturday, July 18, 2009

Little fuck puppy...

Little fuck puppy,
hanging out,
waiting to fuck you up and down and all around.
You played with my mind once to often,
now you’ve unleashed a part of me no one has seen.
Urge to kill pounds in my mind.
Your little fuck puppy has grown up,
no longer to please you,
just myself,
no one else.
No more hanging around waiting just for you,
I’ve got my own life to live,
but it’s not with you,
someone else.
You’re going to have to learn to live,
without your little puppy to fuck,
no longer submitting to your every sexual whim.
I’m breaking free,
no more waiting with starry eyes,
no more hanging around to fuck you up and down and all around,
just myself,
no one else,
no more playing with my mind.
I have grown up,
your little fuck puppy hanging out,
waiting to fuck you,
is finally breaking free.
So go fuck yourself for a change.

*written by myself and my friend Lisa Devencenci*

No comments: