Thursday, August 27, 2009

Take me...

Take me... Take me where the sun dances, on clear blue waters. Hidden from sight, filled with light. Working all the time, closed in a stuffy room. Writing reports, of all sizes and sorts. Breathe fresh air, relax in a place, away from time and space, getting away from the work I bear. Reflections of sunset, in my eyes, burns of purity, causing me to cry. Ripples of water, tapping my boat, reminds me of a heartbeat, and a simple hello. It’s so peaceful, it’s so quiet, I don’t want to leave, or leave behind this solitude. Gentle winds, ripple the water, distorting the sunset, as I watch it in the water. Warm breezes, gently whisper secrets, of times past, of those yet to come. Gold and amber leaf's, on ancient trees, come and go, silently going on strong, then changing and leaving this place. I don’t want to leave, I want to stay, on the water, hand halfway in, and be all alone... ...and then, Maybe... Share it again one day with someone... And maybe then it will be.. Forever...

No comments: