Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Your...

Your heart called out to mine,
and made it sing.

Your friendliness and openness,
and the way you make me feel welcome,
wanted.

I love you so,
my heart yearning for your touch,
your scent,
your warmth.

Your gentle soul caressed mine,
and made it dance.
Your sweet love,
making me strong,
filling me with purpose,
giving me strength.

I want you so,
my body wanting yours near,
close to it.

Your body held mine,
and made it feel.

Your arms embraced me,
giving me warmth,
making my body melt into yours,
allowing me to be free.

I need you so,
my life mingled with yours...

...Forever...

*this poem was inspired by a friend of mine, Roman in Germany. His kindness and caring gave me this warmness inside, and I just had to write about it. He plays the character Sean Llyonadhadd on an online game we both play.*

No comments: