Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Music...

Alas my heart sings with thy music,
The melody rings deep in my ears,
as I wonder,
as my thoughts of you,
rushing like a crashing wave,
I feel at peace,
warmed by the waters music,
comforted in it harmony,
enticed by your beauty,
provoked by your love,
I fall deeper in love each day,
sweet rhythm of your heartbeat,
lulls me to sleep,
I know you are near,
I dance to the pace of your breath,
the glimmering in your eyes adds the light I dance by,
in perfect unison to your music,
angel of music play for me,
a sonnet of our love,
a ballet of happiness,
a strange duet of passion,
life and love with the sounds of our music,
coupled together in a symphony,
a masterpiece of music, love, passion, and friendship,
alas my heart sings with the music,
ringing deeply in my ears,
piercing my soul with love for you...

No comments: